Best Practices For a Mobile Process:
Determine the work flow that fits your process. Create a plan.
• Who greets the customer?
• Who is handling the mobile write-up?
• Where does the agreement write-up take place?
• Who is processing returns and where?
Stick with your plan. If you are not currently using a mobile process, change can be difficult. Stay committed to your process. Remember to ask customers for feedback about their experience.
Make sure to have the following items before you get started:
• An Apple device that supports iOS 11 or newer.
• A high speed, dependable internet connection.
• Please use a 4G enabled device if no WiFi is available.
• Forms with signature capture.